Did you know
that the most popular activity people perform on their cell phones is texting?
So why are people using text? We gathered up a short list of 9 reasons:
- For simple, factual communications, texting takes less effort. Ex: "I'll be there at 6:00".
- Text is not obtrusive to those around you (i.e. no speaking aloud, no phone ringing).
- Doesn't require both parties to be available at the same time to communicate.
- It's short, so it gets read.
- No account to create.
- No app to install.
- Can be saved and read again.
- The messages must be concise.
- Works on all cell phones, not just smartphones.
It's true. People like to communicate via text!
Check out the ways SendTree is helping the world send texts for their organizations.