As the Troop Leader you know regular attendance of meetings is necessary for the benefit of the Scouts. But if parents forget or aren’t motivated to attend, you don’t feel like you’re doing your job as Scout Leader. Why not directly encourage parents to attend meetings with a group text messaging service?
If you've got something to say - say it in a text.
The next time you take the Scouts on a camping trip you could use SendTree to deliver specific group text messages to your different contact lists.
- Text Parents letting them know the Troop has arrived safely at the campsite.
- Remind Scouts to stay with their assigned buddy while they participate in camp activities.
- Notify volunteers so they know all the details of the daily activities.
>> Start using SendTree with your Troop:
- Improve event organization
- Increase parent engagement
- Coordinate volunteers and chaperons
- Share logistical information
- Remind everyone about meeting times and locations
- Alert parents of weather advisories
- Arrange carpools for meetings
- Show appreciate to volunteers