Regular communication among club members is an essential part of any well-managed Rotary Club. To keep your Rotary Club running smoothly you’ll want a simple tool that allows you to send important news to your club members in the form of a text message. Today, that tool is SendTree.
What is SendTree?
SendTree is a group messaging service that allows organizations to instantly share information with all their contacts through text. It’s group communication in the form of a text message.
Use SendTree as a tool for staying connected. Build an effective network among your Rotary members with SendTree’s group text messaging.
How can your Rotary Club benefit?
Routine updates, meeting reminders, and announcements are just a few examples of the type of text messages Rotary Club’s send to keep every member up-to-date on club happenings. Consider these ways to keep members informed and engaged:
- Notify Rotarians of upcoming events and meetings
- Welcome new members
- Motivate volunteers with an inspirational text message
- Remind members of duties and responsibilities between meetings
- Update members of fundraising events
- Share results of community outreach programs
- Recognize the contributions and efforts of participants
- Share meeting minutes for anyone who couldn’t attend a meeting
- Alert members of volunteer opportunities
You write and send messages from your computer. Then the messages are delivered as text messages to your contacts.
It takes just minutes to send a message:
- Log in to your SendTree account
- Type your message
- Send it to your contact list
Prefer to send texts from your phone?
Do you own an Android device? With SendTree’s Android App you can send text messages straight from your phone! Just download the SendTreeApp here>>
Get started for FREE
In today’s day and age text is king. People rely on their mobile phones to stay connected with one another. Not to mention text messaging is still the simplest, most convenient way to instantly share news with your contacts.