General Message Sending Instructions
How to Send a Message
These instructions will detail how to send a message from your Android device. If you’re interested in learning how to link your message to other social media pages, or how to schedule the delivery date and time of a message, please review the “App Message Options” section below.
- After you’ve downloaded the Android App here, launch the App on your Android device and sign in with your SendTree username and password.
- To begin, at the top of your screen (in the green box) make a selection from your lists to determine which group will receive your message.
- Then, type your message in the space provided.
- Click “Send Message”
- Finally, you’ll receive a message notifying you that the text has been successfully delivered.
|Congrats! This little notification will let you know your message was successfully delivered!|
App Message Options
How to Link Your Message to Facebook
This feature allows your messages to show up on your social media pages in addition to having your message delivered to your contacts’ cell phone.
- After you’ve typed your message select the box beside “to Facebook” to have your message appear on your Facebook Page.
already linked your SendTree information to your Facebook page. To set up this feature
How to Link Your Message to TwitterThis feature allows your messages to show up on your social media pages in addition to having your message delivered to your contacts’ cell phone.
- After you’ve typed your message select the box beside “to Twitter” to have your message appear on your Twitter Page.
already linked your SendTree information to your Twitter page. To set up this feature
|If you've linked your Twitter and SendTree pages you'll be able to check the "to Twitter" box.|
If not click here to set up this feature.
Scheduling a Message Ahead of Time
Scheduling the delivery time of a message can be useful if you know ahead of time when you’d like a message to be delivered. This feature allows you to control when your messages will be distributed throughout the day.
- After you’ve selected the group/list your message will be delivered to and typed your message in the text box, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the “message later” box.
- The option to “change delivery time” will appear. Click that link to modify the delivery time and date.
- Make your selection and click “Set”
- Click “Send Message.” Please confirm the delivery date and time for your message by selecting “Yes” to complete this step.
- You’ll receive a message notifying you that the text has been scheduled for delivery.
Now notifications, reminders, and any other messages are as simple to send from your phone as they are from your computer. Wherever you may be, you'll be able to instantly connect with your audience.