The Future of Mobile Marketing
- 1 in 7 people will own a smartphone worldwide.
- 2 hours: The amount of time the average American spends on their phone in a day.
- $400 billion: The amount mobile marketing will generate in the U.S. by 2015 (compare that to $139 in 2012).
- Did you know? Coupons sent through SMS are 8 times more likely to be redeemed than those sent through email.
- $24.5 billion: The total ad revenue generated by mobile marketing in 2016 (that’s double what it was in 2012).
Impressive isn't it? Why wait to begin reaching your customers on the device they carry with them everywhere? Click below to begin communicating on a more direct level with your audience. Create your account with SendTree today and get 30 days free on us!
"Mobile Marketing Infographic." WebDAM Solutions. Webdamsolutions.com, n.d. Web. 10 Feb. 2014.