How it works: SendTree will provide you with a local phone number -- it's yours to keep. You publicize this number and have people text “JOIN” to this number to opt-in.
Promoting Your SendTree Number
- Websites: List your SendTree phone number on your website. Whenever you’re promoting your number make sure people know they just need to text “JOIN” to start receiving news, notifications, and alerts.
- Email: Add your SendTree phone number to the bottom of your email signature with opt-in instructions.
- Before they go: Keep a tablet or laptop at the counter of your business and prompt people to enter their mobile number before they leave. You can seamlessly import a .CSV to your SendTree list later. Click here for instructions on importing contacts >>
- Stop the press: Your SendTree number should be mentioned in all print, broadcasting, and online media. Receipts, signage, menus, and weekly mailers are all examples of promotional materials.
- A little friendly competition: Organize competitions on your social media pages offering prizes to those who text “JOIN” to your SendTree number.
- Meet and greet: Introduce your SendTree number to the folks at your next event, exhibition, meeting, or conference.